Monday, November 10, 2008

It seems like just yesterday that Ashley was just 6 little pounds, and now she is 6 big years! I can't believe it~ such a big girl! Thursday was her day and she went to school and took treats for her classmates, got a surprise birthday lunch from daddy, and her teacher even let the class have a mini dance party which Ashley totally loved. That night we were off to Gatti Town for a fun family dinner.

The real party, however, came to life on Saturday as we hosted all of Ashley's fancy, fashionable friends for manicures, makeovers, and a style show. So adorable! Our little diva darling is growing up!





1 comment:

Sara Blackburn White said...

SO GROWN up!! Makes me sad bc I remember when she was 6lbs too! Where does time go? Well I sure enjoyed the diva party as well as many fun years with the Bday Princess. She is such a sweet spirit and joy to be around!!
xoxo- Auntie S