Monday, November 2, 2009

Busiest.past.2.months.EVER. Seriously, September and October were jammed packed and flew by. I can't believe it is November~ Ashley's birthday is later this week and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I'm dizzy just trying to keep up! I won't bore you with all the details of what we've been up to, but I will tell you that we are all fine, healthy (now we are-- kids and Jonathan both had the swine flu. Oink, Oink!), and ready for the holidays so we can just CHILL OUT! Here are some pictures from our time away from blog world. The pictures speak for themselves, but I will say that when you see the very last one, please excuse the OCD that has apparently been passed on to my children. A love for sorting and organizing isn't so bad, right?









3 comments:

Sara Blackburn White said...

SOOO CUTE! Glad your back and I know you have been busy and I am sure by the end of the day- too tired to write! Love their costumes and the last pic is soooo You! haha ha! xoxo-S
p.s. pray our cold goes far far away so we can come to the party...Im dying so can only imagine how the kids feel! wah!

zaf_fam_tx said...

LOL Love the sorting! And I think I recognize the playground, though it isn't the Newman Park, it is the other one near you, right?

Kristin Myers said...

Love the sorting....I think organization is key...My husband was clearly not taught that I really wish he was.