Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Boy!

He


Is THREE!!!



I can't believe that Trevor is 3 years old! Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? He is such a sweet heart~ ALL boy, but so sweet and loving and HILARIOUS! He keeps us laughing 24/7. Those BIG brown eyes are very expressive and are the windows to his personality. He is happy all of the time! He is a snuggler and loves to "get your sugar"! I might be jinxing myself here, but we really don't have any behavior problems with him. He's pretty easy going and doesn't get ruffled very often at all. He didn't go through the terrible two's, so maybe this will be his year to challenge us-- Hopefully not. He is obsessed with sports of all sorts but basketball is his first love (imagine that) and he is showing early signs of having quite a bit of athletic ability, which makes his daddy proud. He's super smart and his memory is just as amazing as his sister's, which baffles me daily. He is our BoBo Boy and we love him dearly!

Here's how we celebrated the big day: I decided to have his party at a park by our house. Almost all of the parties we have been to this year have been at a gymnastics place or a bounce house place and I wanted to do something different. Plus, Trevor LOVES to play outside, so...the park. Now, I am not naive about Texas weather. I knew that there was a chance that it would rain on the day of the party. But we just went with it and hoped for the best. Last week the forcast called for rain, but the weather people could not agree on how much rain or when it would hit. I seriously had everyone I know on their knees in prayer for NO RAIN! Well, God listens and provides for those who are faithful :) and the rain held off until AFTER the party! Woo Hoo! Trevor had a great time with about 14 of his closest friends and is still talking about his birthday. He totally "got it" this year which made it so fun for Jonathan, Ashley and me. Of course Nonna came to town and brought Aunt Biddie for the festivities. It was a great weekend! Happy Birthday Trevor!








2 comments:

Marcy and Adrian said...

Hi Amy! I just saw the message you left on my blog. Thanks! Eli will be 2 in July and we are definitely entering "terrible two's". Your kids are precious too! Looks like they keep you pretty busy. Good to hear from you.

Marcy

zaf_fam_tx said...

Gotta love JR Newmann Park! Looks like it was a fun time!!