I immediately had a flashback to one of my more stellar parenting moments. Here is The Ellis Family version of the Phil & Ted:
The background story is that I had been searching for a double stroller that Ashley would fit in as an almost-5-year-old and just couldn't find one. So, in a moment of desperation on a much needed afternoon trip to the park, I invented my own. Hey, we lived in Melissa, Texas at the time-- no one even noticed that I might be a redneck if...
PS-- it worked out so well the first time, we did it again a few more times. I know, mom of the year!
9 comments:
LOVE IT! Love the look on his face! Sometimes I think babies think we are all crazy and just go with it! That was a riot to read, I am researching double-strollers right now. Think a newborn would fit down there? JUST KIDDING!!!
Amy, this is why I love your blog and am always forwarding it to Luke to read. You crack me up!
Loved it - made me laugh for quite a while. I would get mom of the year if they knew what places we have put Frances to sleep while she's in her Moses' basket - bathroom, closets, you name it if it helps everyone sleep better!
Love it!
You should have patented it then! You'd be rich now!! LOL!
I love it!!! I am in stroller decision hell right now. I have practiced with a bunch of my girlfriends and they all work just fine??? Oh well...This is really random, but I really think you live around the corner from me??? Are you guys in Frisco?
Amy, you crack me up! I would never have thought to do that, but my theory is, hey if it works then why not?
LOVE this! Would have really liked to have seen other's reactions to your ingenuity! :) So glad you found our blog and left a comment so I could come stalk your blog and find out what you've been up to these past few years. Beautiful family, Amy, really. I enjoyed my read through your blog. :)
Hilarious! Glad you found my blog and we can be in touch! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment