No, these are not the feet that plunged their way through the playroom ceiling. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of the feet that committed the crime, but here is the face of the person they belong to.
If you are wondering why he looks dazed and confused, it is because he has no idea how to fix the new "entrance" into our home.
Lucky for him, our friend Brad is quite handy.
Maybe next time he will stay on the FLOORED portion of the attic while retrieving seasonal decorations for his loving wife.
3 comments:
That stinks!
It does stink! But the pic of Jonathans face is hillarious:)!!
Too funny- glad you got it patched and no one was hurt! I bet it scared you guys to death.
Add me... how do I add you? Ia m new to this and feel a little lost by the format... or maybe it's just the Sharpie fumes ;) Thanks for the tip! I have the expo spray at school, but will bring it home tomorrow and give it a try (though I secretly hope it doesn't work so I can get new couches... ;)
Post a Comment