I am writing to thank you. Your efforts to convince my daughter that SHE is the ONE lucky fan who will get to go to Miley Cyrus' 16th birthday have been successful. She has been religiously listening to Radio Disney during our morning rides to school to hear the "code word" each day and every afternoon after school she logs on to disneychannel.com to register herself again for the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Trust me, she's a loyal fan. So let's just end this right now-- please go ahead and send her a freakin' invitation. Don't let the fact that she's five and missing her two front teeth scare you. She's gifted in the areas of socialization and entertainment and has been known to party like a rock star. She will bring her little brother when she comes; consider it a 2-for-1, my gift to you. He's great at decorating hallways with bathtub crayons and toilet paper, so feel free to put him in charge of the finishing touches. Save your paper, an E-vite will suffice.
Sincerely,
A desperate mother on the verge...
Aren't I cute?!?! (check out the sticker)

Life of the party

Cheeeese!

Look how festive...
3 comments:
i'm cracking up...
That is too funny! Victor would tell you that I do the exact same thing. People call the house and tell me I've won a trip or a new car and I can't help but sit there and listen!
Ok, I clicked through to eventually find your blog...we live nearby! This is hilarious...you are cracking me up!
Post a Comment